[P90] Technical Supply Chain Buyer
Parque Industrial de Elche (Poligono Industrial),
As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for the management of asigned group of purchases, inventory management, direct contact and negotiation with suppliers.
- Identify the best national and international suppliers according to cost, quality and time criteria for the product group assigned.
- Monitor order processes to ensure timely delivery of purchase orders and managing suppliers proactively to avoid delays. Escalate issues when necessary
- Perform supplier evaluation to assess the quality and reliability, pricing and other purchasing conditions.
- Follow up commercial opportunities and actively seek better price and product availability as part of continuous improvement of purchasing conditions.
- Request, assess and select quotations on the basis of product specifications (e.g machinery and tooling).
- Evaluate different techcnical requirements and options of machinery and tooling, search and suggest alternatives if/when needed.
- Act as interface between Supplier and internal departments.
- Negotiate product prices, payment terms and incoterms in accordance to the business strategy.
- Contribute ideas about the purchasing strategy and come up with proposals to optimise efficiency of the purchasing.
- Higher Degree, University Diploma / Technical Engineering / Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position, performing technical purchasing.
- Capacity of handling a large volume of purchases.
- Efficient and structured way of working.
- Troubleshooting and decision making.
- Organizational capacity.
- Negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and dynamism.
- Spoken and written English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.