[P161] Software V&V Engineer
Parque Industrial de Elche (Poligono Industrial),
As Software Test Engineer at PLD Space, your mission is to design, develop, execute, and maintain test items and testing infrastructures. You will play a key role in the validation and verification of critical Software of the launch vehicles software lifecycle, and in the development of its associated documentation and reports.
- Design and document software test plans.
- Develop and execute test cases for the different avionics’ software items.
- Collaborate with the HW V&V team in the avionics’ setup for test benches.
- Develop, monitor, and review testing designs and code implementations of our providers/consultants in a co-engineering approach to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Report bugs or disconformities with requirements of the SW items to the development team.
- Generate test reports documentation of the software items.
- Develop and design unit and integration tests of avionics and flight software system.
- Experience with unit and integration testing both in the host and on target.
- Experience with system testing and automated testing scripts and tools.
- Good Knowledge of C/C++, python, and scripting languages (bash, tcl or others).
- Previous experience working for projects under ECSS standards.
- Experience testing critical systems for medical, aeronautics, automotive or space industries.
- Familiarity with hardware-in-the-loop and software-in-the-loop testing.
- Experience with technical documentation (Test plans, Test cases, Test procedures, Test Reports, etc) for critical SW compliance with standards like ECSS-ST-40C, DO-178C or others.
- Experience with Software Testing tools like LDRA, Vector-Cast, Rapita, Cantata, GoogleTest, CuTe, Polyspace, or others.
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science engineering, Aerospace engineering, Telecommunications engineering or an appropriate engineering field.
- 4+ years of experience working in related positions.
- Experience working under AGILE principles during software products development.
- Experience with DevOps/CI tools like Jenkins, Travis, etc.
- Experience with static testing tools like SonarQube, Helix PRQA or others.
- Experience with laboratory tools like Oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, etc.
- LabVIEW programming experience for test benches development.
- Experience with Test Stand tool for Testing of LabVIEW programs.
- Team player able to work different tasks in parallel.
- Ability to work in an autonomously driven and demanding startup atmosphere.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication, both Spanish and English.
- Location: Elche
- Full time position
- Flexibility and willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required.