[P151] ERP Systems Administrator
Parque Industrial de Elche (Poligono Industrial),
The ERP Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, accuracy, and functionality of our ERP (Odoo) system. This role plays a critical part in ensuring that all supply chain processes are correctly executed within the ERP system and that data integrity is maintained. The ERP Systems Administrator will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to optimize ERP workflows and ensure compliance with established processes.
The ERP Systems Administrator will play a crucial role in ensuring that your ERP system supports the efficiency and accuracy of your supply chain operations, helping your organization maintain a competitive edge.
- Maintain and update the ERP system to reflect current supply chain processes and data.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity within the ERP, including product information, inventory levels, supplier data, and transaction records.
- Perform regular audits and data validation checks to identify discrepancies and errors.
- Collaborate with different departments to understand and document processes and requirements.
- Implement and enforce ERP system best practices and process standards.
- Train employees on proper ERP system usage and ensure adherence to established procedures.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot technical issues, working with IT support when necessary.
- Support system upgrades and enhancements, testing new features and functionalities.
- Stay current with ERP software updates and industry trends to recommend improvements.
- University Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Commerce, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent language skills in Spanish is mandatory (C1), both verbally and in writing, B2/C1 in English.
- Proven experience in ERP system administration, preferably in a supply chain environment.
- Knowledge of supply chain processes, including inventory management, procurement, and order fulfillment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data security and privacy regulations.
- Adaptability to stay updated with evolving ERP technologies and practices.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
· Location: Elche.
· Full time position.
Flexibility and willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required.