[P014] Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager
Parque Industrial de Elche (Poligono Industrial),
Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager
About PLD Space
We are an engineering, manufacturing and services company with deep expertise in launch vehicle technologies, and with the goal of becoming a leading player in space launch services in the international market through an affordable, world-class and highly flexible small satellite launch service experience. Our vision is to unleash the power of exploration and discovery to improve life here on Earth.
PLD Space was founded by Raúl Torres and Raúl Verdú in Elche (Alicante), and now has more than 120 employees. Since 2012, we have received support from many high-level space industry companies, and have currently received over 60 million euros in funding.
Lead the implementation and audit of agile processes based on the usual quality standards of the sector and its continuous improvement at company level accompanied by the heads of each area.
- Implement the company's quality system.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the company's processes.
- Responsible for the training of each of the processes.
- Responsible for the audit and process control system at company level.
- Perform tasks of monitoring, control, analysis and continuous improvement.
- Management of non-conformities and preventive and corrective actions.
- Responsible for compliance with legal requirements at quality level.
- Responsible for the implementation of quality processes in all areas, being the most relevant: Finance, Operations , Commercial and customers, engineering, manufacturing, IT and Human Resources.
- Training of the company's personnel in quality processes.
- Responsible for quality documentation at all levels, processes, technical instructions, templates and records.
Education: Degree in technical engineering or science.
- Training in quality and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of certification processes and audits in EN9100:2018 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Knowledge of OHS legislation.
- Knowledge of legal requirements.
- Professional English.
- Experience of 5 years performing the required functions.
- Experience in internal and external audits.
- Experience in continuous improvement processes
- Experience in industrial process environments, preferably in the metal or aeronautical sector.
- Experience in the management and development of ERP and digitalization.
- Proactivity and leadership
- Change management skills.
- Expert knowledge of the Office package and digital tools (ERP).
- Multidisciplinary profile used to work on multiple tasks.
- Experience in the space/defense/aeronautics sector.
- Communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability and willingness to keep learning and growing in a stimulating and changing environment such as PLD Space.
- Experience with the open source ERP Odoo.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Driver's license