[P119] Financial Director
Parque Industrial de Elche (Poligono Industrial),
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial planning, budget management and analysis, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships.
Collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Lead, control, monitor and budget (annual, quarterly and monthly) management ensuring
- Structure, lead, manage and control the team and daily activities of the department and ensure perfect coordination with the disciplines of financial operations.
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits.
- Ensures efficient use of investments by deploying associated management and control processes.
- Develop and evolve financial governance by reporting periodic results to the board.
- Supervise and execute the Company's financial models.
- Prepare financial statements, frameworks and reports to support decision-making cycles related to the financial performance of the business
- Develop and implement a financial strategy focused on resource allocation and ROI maximization while meeting the company schedule.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations.
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions.
- Manage relationships with banks, investors and Board of Directors.
- Support and work with the legal and administration departments to guarantee compliance with financial, legal and corporate regulations.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Master's and/or MBA in Business Administration or similar.
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 7 - 10 years' of finance experience
- Knowledge about M&A and Venture Capital
- Legal and labor knowlesge
- Financial and analytical budgetary
- Cost engineering
- English fluent
- Data analysis, financial modeling, business intelligence
- Analytical skills
- Organization skills
- Impacy and influence
- Decision making
- Team management
- Communication skills
- Availability to travel
- Knowledge of international taxation and transfer pricing.
- Experience in management of subsidiaries and multi-company accounting consolidation.
- Planning and cost control for industrial companies.
- Power BI
- Location: Elche
- Position: Full Time
- Travel: Eventually
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.